Well we all wake up every day with a zeal to do something new and adventurous in our day but when we are asked What are we going to do ? and How are we going to do ? then we all get a bit shaken and there comes the fickleness in us. We start giving funny and ridiculous ideas some of which are too imaginary and the rest need time to be done and to give time is like next to impossible because we actually don’t know that in which portion of the day are we thinking to do that thing and what are the resources and people involved. In a layman’s language if i have to say something then it would be like WE DON’T HAVE A PLAN .
It’s not the lack of time that is stopping us to do what we wish to , it’s the lack of planning that is stopping us from doing and achieving what we want to.
So my dear STOP THINKING & START PLANNING.
Here are my top Secrets to help you plan your day in just 10 minutes.
This is the most important one. Sleep 15 minutes earlier to the time you usually sleep and wake up 10 minutes earlier than you usually use to. Now, After waking up and starting your regular day you have an extra 10 minutes today and so you have to use them wisely as i say. Sit down with a cup of tea / coffee / anything you like and a NOTEPAD (the mobile notepad will work). Now before taking your first sip of the day and before texting your first message of the day, Sit erect – Close your eyes – Stop thinking everything – just avoid each and every single thought in mind – take deep breaths and feel your heartbeat for 2 minutes.Basically here we have RESTARTED our BRAIN for a fresh new start of the day.
Now, Just point down each and every single Important or must do tasks. Write the time at which they need to be done (approximation) and also that how much time they are going to take. So that you will have an idea to do what and when and how much time is it going to take for its completion. This will help you in giving time to people when you are not busy. Also you can join some classes or do some course during that unscheduled time. You can avoid people who will kill your time slowly – slowly which will keep your mind and work healthy and stable.
The Last thing is that always keep some CUSHION time with you to do anything so that if any uncontrolled thing happens then you can just handle it in time. Also even if some very urgent piece of work has come then it is absolutely fine to reschedule your plan.
Always keep in mind that the main motive of Planning is to keep you state of mind healthy, keep you organized and give yourself time to do things you really wish to.
I hope you guys will definitely going to reap some good fruit from PLANNING. Although you can plan your whole week if you want and that will keep you more organized and focused towards your goals along with giving you time to have fun.
Do tell me how you find my guide.
Also tell me that do you need some more good Skill tips to perform better ? TEXT ME DOWN 🙂
A Broken Relation – SHIP.
Almost each and every one of us has faced this in their life. It’s so common. Isn’t it ?
But our today’s issue is how to handle it and come out of this critical situation.
So some of the best suggestions that i have collected from different people are here:
- First thing i will say is that , Don’t go into another relation just to fill that Void which has been created because it might lead you to even more messy situation.
- Try to do what you actually like to do , like focus on your career and try to give outstanding performance there or keep yourself busy with some or other task.
- Don’t ask others for liberation because there is no one who has tied you , it’s you who has tied your self to an Illusion. So it’s better to come out of it.
- Best thing is to face it . Face that person, face the problem and talk . If he/she doesn’t want to carry on then just let go because you cannot keep someone tied to you.
- Don’t keep your self alone. Try talking to people about this issue, specially your friends or any one you can trust. Keeping your self alone is just like burying the seeds of tension inside the soil of your Mind and thinking over it again and again hiding from others put water on it and slowly slowly the tree will grow and tears and pain will be the fruit which only you have to eat. So talk, don’t hesitate.
- Eat, Sleep , Conquer and Repeat. I think you guys must be aware of this. It’s for all of us not only BROCK. you have to enjoy with yourself and just start living for yourself.
- Don’t ever try to harm yourself because if some one has left you then there is always some one there for you who needs you more than anyone else. That’s your Parents and your Friends. Respect there Love .
- Most important , YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS FACING IT. A LOT MANY OTHERS ARE THERE AND THAT TOO IN MORE WORST CONDITION THAN YOUR’S.
I might have missed some tips then please mention them right below. I am Waiting.
Today i am happy because i am happy today. (:-) XD )
And also because its my friends birthday today and i met some of my friends today again with whom i spent a lot of good memories.
But lets come to the point that WHY TO SMILE ? Well i have a lot of reasons for that but today i will give you the 5 best reasons for why to smile.
So here we go:
1 – Smile Lowers Heart Rate – Research says that Smiling slows the heart and relaxes the body. This lets the heart work without overworking. People who smile and laugh often are less likely to develop heart disease. Smiling also temporarily reduces blood pressure.
2 – Smiling Reduces Stress – Stress relief may be as simple as smiling a little more throughout the day. Smiling releases endorphin’s that counteracts and diminishes the stress hormones.
3- You will look more attractive – A smile suggests that you’re personable, easy going, and empathetic. In fact, a study in the European Journal of Social Psychology found that smiling actually makes you more attractive to those you smile at.
4- Smiling is contagious – Studies report show that by just seeing one person smiling activates the area of your brain that controls your facial movement, which leads to a grin and switches a happy mode in you which makes you smile too.
5- You will seem more trustworthy to strangers – If you want to improve your credibility, simply smile more.Trusting doesn’t come easily to many, but smiling at someone may help. Participants in a University of Pittsburgh study rated people who smiled as more trustworthy than people with non-smiling facial expressions.
So i hope you guys now have enough reasons to keep your self smiling . So SMILE and tell me a joke ..
TELL ME A JOKE …
I am Waiting 🙂 XD
Hey friends , today although it’s very nice day here in chandigarh but i am feeling low. And i just , may be , need something good or jolly to rejuvenate my self . So i need your help and i am asking for it to all of you.
Will you guys help me ?
Will you guys help me in getting a smile ?
Can anybody among you out there make me smile ?
If yes, then please make it happen ???
So here we are :
As I told the boy was funny and kind hearted he made her smile and genuinely showed some concern for her as a sister and slowly slowly there relation took turns and they became co se to each other and accepted each other as brother and sister as the girl too didn’t had any younger brother.
She had a boyfriend he knew and he loves someone else and she knew this.
Now one night it was raining when she needed her phone to get recharged and it was raining like hell , so she can’t go but after telling her problem to her brother she saw a message on her phone about 20 minutes later and the time was about 10:30 P.M. He made her happy once again.
Hi friends , this story that I am going to share with you here is a real story of a guy that I have come through recently and I think you should listen …
NOTE : This stuff is real ,100% true and I hope you can learn a lot before trusting people after reading this.
So here we go : –
A boy who was quite rich but from childhood he saw that his mates who had an elder sister were kind of a bit more civilized and have good habits. So he always admired of an elder sister , although he had a younger sister but he still wished . Being naughty , funny and intelligent he grew up and at the age of 19 he met a girl in his summer camps who was 3-4 years elder to her ……
Story continues …..
Next is on my friends demand because the most interesting part is still remaining … ????
How to help Myself ?
How to help others ?
how to make me & others smile ? …….
We humans , some good some bad , judged by our deeds, want to help others , want to make them smile.
If we really want to do this in our life then we have to remember a few things. Some of them are like :
- Remember if you want to help poor , then first don’t become one of them.
- Try to get some time & walk down the streets to see the Actual state of the people living around.
- Be ready to help anytime with what you have, where you are & what you can .
- Some one Needs your help is the biggest reason to help them.
- God watches everything.So do your deeds in such kind So you are ready to answer him anytime.
- Taking a stand for them who can’t take a stand them self is the most brave & selfless act.
- Helping weak will always make you feel better & strong.
- Help Your self first in making you happy, because if you are not happy you can’t make others happy.
- Don’t think that you are weak because you are not in news, because The god has a different newspaper than yours.
- A human is in need of a human , materials just help us rejoicing our moments, they can’t give them life.
- This life of ours is an alone journey , help the other passengers and ask for help in need.
- If you can’t help anyone at least don’t hurt them.
- Do taste your words before spitting them out.